Food Animal News, Posts and Blogs 2018 | (No disponible en Español)
- November 30, 2018 - FSIS Releases Annual Plans on Microbiological and Chemical Residue Sampling Programs
- October 9, 2018 -
Virbac AH, Inc. has requested the FDA withdraw approval of several NADAs because the products are no longer manufactured or marketed.
- September 26, 2018 - Pfizer suspends opioid sales to veterinarians and doesn't anticipate resuming sales to veterinary customers before May 2019.
- September 26, 2018 - The FDA moves to modify the conditional drug approval process to include new animal drugs intended to treat serious or life-threatening diseases or to treat diseases that are particularly difficult to study.
- August 23, 2018 - Drs. Lisa Tall and Krysta Martin interviewed with the Chicken Whisperer.
Listen to their discussion on Poultry Drugs, Egg Withdrawals, Off Label Use, and Veterinary Oversight
- April 9, 2018 - The sponsors of NADA's 047-055, 104-606, and 139-633 request the FDA withdraw these products because they are no longer manufactured or marketed.
- March 2, 2018 - FDA posted the Voluntary Withdrawal of Cupric Glycinate, NADA 031-971.
- January 30, 2018 - FDA and USDA announce formal agreement to bolster coordination and collaboration.
- January 10, 2018 - The USDA drafts rule for eggs, egg substitutes used in many foods.