FARAD Publications (page 3)
- Development of a physiologically based pharmacokinetic model to predict tulathromycin distribution in goats. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 35,121–131, 2012
- Pharmacokinetics of veterinary drugs in laying hens and residues in eggs: a review of the literature.
J Vet Pharmacol Ther. 2011 Dec;34(6):521-56
- Pharmacokinetics of flunixin meglumine in swine after intravenous dosing.
J Vet Pharmacol Ther. 29(5):437-440, 2006
- Use of probabilistic modeling within a physiologically based pharmacokinetic model to predict sulfamethazine residue withdrawal times in edible tissues in swine. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2006 Jul;50(7):2344-51
- Application of risk assessment and management principles to the extralabel use of drugs in food-producing animals. J Vet Pharmacol Ther. 29(1):5-14, 2006
- Development of a physiologic-based pharmacokinetic model for estimating sulfamethazine concentrations in swine and application to prediction of violative residues in edible tissues. Am J Vet Res. 66(10):1686-1693, 2005
- Multivariate meta-analysis of pharmacokinetic studies of ampicillin trihydrate in cattle.
Am J Vet Res. 66(1):108-112, 2005
- Meta-analysis of pharmacokinetic data of veterinary drugs using the Food Animal Residue Avoidance & Depletion Program: oxytetracycline and procaine.
J Vet Pharmacol Ther. 27(5):343-353, 2004
- A web-based decision support system to estimate extended withdrawal intervals.
Computers and Electronics in Agriculture. 44(2):145-151, 2004
- Elimination kinetics of ceftiofur hydrochloride after intramammary administration in lactating dairy cows.
J Am Vet Med Assoc. 224(11):1827-1830, 2004
- Feasibility of using half-life multipliers to estimate extended withdrawal intervals following the extralabel use of drugs in food-producing animals.
J Food Prot. 67(3):555-560, 2004
- Interspecies considerations in the evaluation of human food safety for veterinary drugs.
AAPS PharmSci. 4(4):E34, 2004